Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reactivate a cancelled direct debit

Options
  • 05-08-2016 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I accidentally cancelled a direct debit on line.  Is it possible to reactivate this direct debit ?  If not then what should I do to set up this direct debit again ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

s.condon wrote: »
    I accidentally cancelled a direct debit on line.  Is it possible to reactivate this direct debit ?  If not then what should I do to set up this direct debit again ?
    Thanks
    Hi s.condon,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you completed the Cancel Direct Debit form online, you would need to contact the company this was paying, to request they set up a new one. There is a Refuse Specific Direct Debit Payments form and if you completed this, you can submit another request to reactivate it. The forms are available here and in Online Service Desk on 365 Online, under 'SEPA Direct Debit Services'. 

Hope this helps but if you do have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Have a lovely weekend,
    Tara

Advertisement