Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Listening to music loud

Options
  • 06-08-2016 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Just wondering is it ok to play music loud during the day at the weekend ? My neighbor is a bit of a - - -t !!!! She knocked in one day and said it was too loud , it wasn't even up to the max !!! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

might like a bit of organ music :

steve reich, four organs, phase patterns :

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Just wondering is it ok to play music loud during the day at the weekend ? My neighbor is a bit of a - - -t !!!! She knocked in one day and said it was too loud , it wasn't even up to the max !!! Thanks

Providing your not disturbing your neighbour its fair enough.

Not sure why you want it on so loud that your neighbours can hear it.

Put it another way, would you like your neighbour playing music so loud that it bothered you?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mistermint79

Put it another way, would you like your neighbour playing music so loud that it bothered you?

Fair point but It's not that it's that loud and I wouldn't mind if it was during the day !!! Going to keep it down a bit in future anyway, Don't need the hassle !!

Advertisement