Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair removing nightmare

Options
  • 06-08-2016 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi guys need some advice please . So I bought an Eplicator recently and have now horrible black spots on my legs where I used it. It looks like the tip of the hair. My problem is im due to go on holidays in a couple of weeks and I dunno what to do. At the minute I'd hate showing my legs to anyone . Should I leave alone and chance a wax before I go or any advice please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Have you been exfoliating? Could it be ingrown hairs?

I wouldn't think waxing would be an option is your holidays are in a couple of weeks as the hairs won't have grown back long enough to wax.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Random2016

bee06 wrote: »
    Have you been exfoliating? Could it be ingrown hairs?

I wouldn't think waxing would be an option is your holidays are in a couple of weeks as the hairs won't have grown back long enough to wax.

Yes I have been exfoliating using gloves. No it doesn't look like ingrown hairs more like a bit of the hair left in the follicles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

A couple of weeks should be enough time to let hair grow and use a good hair removal cream .

Advertisement