Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nearly got flattened by a bus driver

Options
  • 06-08-2016 10:43pm
    Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭

as above

it was friday evening around 4pm

i suppose as a cyclist you learn great patience but this fcuk-dog nearly flattened myself and the lady who was cycling behind me,

the dopey fcuker had to stop at traffic lights 500m on but as it was friday evening i didn;t have the energy to fly up and catch him but thinking back i wish i did and pulled the snootty noseed fckuer out thru the wind-scrteen and hopped his fat-head of the road

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

XR3i wrote: »
    as above

it was friday evening around 4pm

i suppose as a cyclist you learn great patience but this fcuk-dog nearly flattened myself and the lady who was cycling behind me,

the dopey fcuker had to stop at traffic lights 500m on but as it was friday evening i didn;t have the energy to fly up and catch him but thinking back i wish i did and pulled the snootty noseed fckuer out thru the wind-scrteen and hopped his fat-head of the road

I was the same on Thursday morning. He pulled straight out in front of me and then proceeded to stop at a bus stop 100 metres down the road. I complained to Dublin bus as I had all of the details but they just sent a generic email response.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

i think we cyclists are way to forgiving and understanding

for example also on friday another piec of sh1t and his ugly wife nearly knocked me down, i should have pulled him out thru the windscreen and buried my steel-toe-cap boot in his teeth,

next week i won't be so nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭omri

Report it to dublin bus with date time and bus number. Wont do much but they might point this out to the driver/s. Same thing happened to me years ago but I managed to catch up with the driver on nezt lights for a brief talk.

sullivlo wrote: »
    I was the same on Thursday morning. He pulled straight out in front of me and then proceeded to stop at a bus stop 100 metres down the road. I complained to Dublin bus as I had all of the details but they just sent a generic email response.

i'm going to send a registered letter about the bus driver from my op, i have the time, the route and the reg of the bus, at least let the kunt knowi'm looking for him, he might think twice before he nearly flattens a coupe of cyclists again

omri wrote: »
    Report it to dublin bus with date time and bus number. Wont do much but they might point this out to the driver/s. Same thing happened to me years ago but I managed to catch up with the driver on nezt lights for a brief talk.

thanks , this was in galway but i also reported it to my manager as i was cycling on work-time, so it's deinitely going further,

but i'd prefer to have cot the son of a bitch on the road at the time

• Advertisement

would i be right in saying that bus-drivers and taxi drivers are the worst offenders?

do they think the rest of us aren't on a schedule aswell?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

i think we cyclists are way to forgiving and understanding

for example also on friday another piec of sh1t and his ugly wife nearly knocked me down, i should have pulled him out thru the windscreen and buried my steel-toe-cap boot in his teeth,

next week i won't be so nice

I'll book a flight out of the country next week so...

Glazers Out!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

No generalisations and no advocating violence

Any questions PM me - do net respond to this warning in-thread

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Strong Life in Dublin

would i be right in saying that bus-drivers and taxi drivers are the worst offenders?

do they think the rest of us aren't on a schedule aswell?

The worst are he cars who car in the bike lanes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

I find the worst are the cyclists who constantly break the lights

• Advertisement

Beasty wrote: »
    No generalisations and no advocating violence

Any questions PM me - do net respond to this warning in-thread

Thanks

i beg your pardon

i actually have a good relationship as a profesional biker with bus-drivers, taxi drivers and lorry drivers,

however , the driver in question was dangerous and i'm gonna make sure he doesn't kill a cyclist

i'm against violins but the next time a drver nearly flattens me or another cyclistin my view, he better have good health insurance

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

liam7831 wrote: »
    I find the worst are the cyclists who constantly break the lights
    This is the cycling forum - do not troll it. Again any questions PM me

2 in-thread warnings and 1 yellow card - nothing useful will come of this thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement