Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for some suggestions for good liquid

Options
  • 07-08-2016 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

At the moment im using Liqua,usually mix 2 mints with American blend (2/1 ratio),im looking to branch out to different brands/flavours. I would tend to like more fruity/zesty tasting flavours rather than the likes of coffee,ice cream,cheesecake etc..etc....anyody any reccomendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

Found some intersting flavours on google,the Spartan brand on juicyvapes.co.uk has peaked my interest..seems like excellent value and some decent reviews on the flavours. I'm a bit confused about the PG/LG ratio though, not something I've had to think about before....how exactly does this ratio affect the taste?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

kingaaa wrote: »
    Found some intersting flavours on google,the Sprtan brand on juicyvapes.co.uk has peaked my interest..seems like excellent value and some decent reviews on the flavours. I'm a bit confused about the PG/LG ratio though, not something I've had to think about before....how exactly does this ratio affect the taste?

So you have PG and VG. In essence, PG carries the throat hit and flavour. VG carries the vapor production.

Each person has a different ratio sweet spot. For me, mouth to lung - I go with 50/50. For straight to lung, I would use 70/30. Everyone's different.

Only way to find out is to try the different ratio's.

Are you mouth to lung or straight to lung?

So you have PG and VG. In essence, PG carries the throat hit and flavour. VG carries the vapor production.

Each person has a different ratio sweet spot. For me, mouth to lung - I go with 50/50. For straight to lung, I would use 70/30. Everyone's different.

Only way to find out is to try the different ratio's.

Are you mouth to lung or straight to lung?

Yeah....I've just been reading up on it....pretty much what you said !!!.. I'm mouth to lung - and at the moment I'm using Liqua which I beleive is a 70/30 ratio. I have ordered a differend brand from Fasttech, Pirate ejuice Pink Lady and Green Goblin flavours - should be here before xmas !!!!.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

kingaaa wrote: »
    Yeah....I've just been reading up on it....pretty much what you said !!!.. I'm mouth to lung - and at the moment I'm using Liqua which I beleive is a 70/30 ratio. I have ordered a differend brand from Fasttech, Pirate ejuice Pink Lady and Green Goblin flavours - should be here before xmas !!!!.. :)

Excellent! I'm a sucker for Liqua vanilla from time to time, love the custardy taste :)

Excellent! I'm a sucker for Liqua vanilla from time to time, love the custardy taste :)

They do have some nice flavours, at the moment I'm mixing two mints (1 part) American Blend (1 part) and watermelon (2 parts).......the two apple flavour is nice - but heavy on the coils!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭finno

Sorry to hijack the thread

But has anyone ordered from juicyvapes.co.uk and are they any use?
    Prices seem pretty good, i have been using ezsmoke till now.

I'm new to vaping and 3 weeks of the smokes now :)

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

finno wrote: »
    Sorry to hijack the thread

But has anyone ordered from juicyvapes.co.uk and are they any use?
    Prices seem pretty good, i have been using ezsmoke till now.

I'm new to vaping and 3 weeks of the smokes now :)

I was wondering the same thing - seems to be great value and I think there were problems with delivery a couple of years ago but I think it's sorted now?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

24-06-2016, 08:34 #11
    perfectisthe

Adverts | Friends

I've had orders from Juicyvapes. Both came four days after I ordered. No problems at all..

I ordered:

Mango slush: Horrible at first, really perfumey. After a good steep it was quite nice though.

Twister: Quite nice fruity ice lolly. No steep needed

Froops: Delicious cereal vape. The best of the bunch.

Mother's milk: Awful. Pure custard, no strawberry. I'll check it again in a few weeks.

Only kinda review around here - have been curious myself - but way too much liquid to get through atm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmca77

I order from no1ejuice.com.

They are in the UK, I always order in bulk for free delivery.

Advertisement