Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Mondello today

• 07-08-2016 10:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭

Anyone heading, ? I've never been. It's only a tenner to book online but I can't find any info about the opening hours or what time the races are on?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Simona1986 wrote: »
    Anyone heading, ? I've never been. It's only a tenner to book online but I can't find any info about the opening hours or what time the races are on?

Usually aim to be there between 12noon & 1pm. The organising clubs seldom put up the actual race times.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭jay48

Most race meetings are 2 day meetings now . The masters meetings will have qualifying on Saturday morning with racing in the afternoon then warm up on sunday morning with 2 races per class after that . The isb rounds have changed format in the last couple of rounds , they're treated as 2 seperate days racing so there's qualifying on each day then racing . Bikes are usually on track at 9 for qualifying with racing starting before 12 .

Some brilliant racing up there this weekend.

Advertisement