Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC 202 main event viewing options

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Providing he has Setanta Yes. You will also need the phone number he used to sign up and possibly the email.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

Simple misunderstand :)
    <Snip - enough warnings were given>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭TheNap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭lafors

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

anyone using setanta go?
    i dont have sky tv but my ma does so i used her sky viewing card number to sign up yesterday and it took the money etc
    i figured id just log in online then and watch the live TV but i never got an e-mail or a username/password

have logged a ticket this morning so hopefully they get back to me and am tryin to find out if they may have emailed the details to my ma or something

does anyone have experience with setting it up? wanna get it working today so its ready for the fight later

So only thing on fightpass tonight is the fightpass exclusive prelims? Or are they still showing the prelimary card on fightpass also? or is prelims also BT exclusive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

FightPass Prelims only i think. BT has the undercard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭seiphil

seiphil wrote: »
    So... I have a laptop and I have a sky card of a mate. Can I sign up to setantago with this?

This worked for me. Sorted for tonight so :)

how do u get ur log in for setanta go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭seiphil

how do u get ur log in for setanta go?

Email and password I set up when registering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

So I've registered with eir online, I cant see how to watch online sports channels?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

oh balls ive to like download some old version of internet explorer i think

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Have an Eir Login from a relative who has broadband. How do I watch it on the laptop now?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭shaneob86

The Mig wrote: »
    Have an Eir Login from a relative who has broadband. How do I watch it on the laptop now?
    Login to myeir then on the bottom left you'll see "check eirsport eligability"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

shaneob86 wrote: »
    I used the cached version of setantago sign up and its working great

Will this work for the main event if I don't have Sky, Eir, (I'm with Virgin)?

dickwod1 wrote: »
    Will this work for the main event if I don't have Sky, Eir, (I'm with Virgin)?
    It didn't ask for Sky number or Eir. Just credit card. BT Sport 2 working fine.

It didn't ask for Sky number or Eir. Just credit card. BT Sport 2 working fine.

Cheers, I signed up, Working fine, I hope it stays on for the main :D

dickwod1 wrote: »
    Cheers, I signed up, Working fine, I hope it stays on for the main :D
    If not, we're both fecked :D

• Advertisement

thanks for the help lads,
    does anyone know if more than one device / person can use a setanta go account at same time??

thanks for the help lads,
    does anyone know if more than one device / person can use a setanta go account at same time??
    I think it's 2

ok so it should be more than one anyway? i wanna give my friend my log in but dont wanna risk gettin booted off after all the hassle i went thru to get it working haha

ok so it should be more than one anyway? i wanna give my friend my log in but dont wanna risk gettin booted off after all the hassle i went thru to get it working haha

From the account:

"SetantaGO users can nominate a maximum of 2 device/browser combinations to use the service.
    Users can make a maximum of 2 changes per month to their nominated devices."

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Withrax

The quality on this eir live stream is ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ricardo1

Any idea approx what time the fight will start at?

Last time set the alarm clock for 3am and fight didn't start until nearly 6am.

• Advertisement

ricardo1 wrote: »
    Any idea approx what time the fight will start at?

Last time set the alarm clock for 3am and fight didn't start until nearly 6am.

5am to be safe but probably be in the 5.30am+ range

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭The other fella

Anyone got any ideas how I can watch the fight first thing in the morning without seeing the result? I know there will be loads of links on twitter but I'm afraid of seeing the result there first.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You cant. It will be on fight pass in 24-48 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Montroseee

Where are the places in Dublin showing it live? Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Friends just headed to Murrays said its absolutely black.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Out of curiousity with the new Eir deal does this mean that 3E has lost their rights to do repeats a few days later?

Out of curiousity with the new Eir deal does this mean that 3E has lost their rights to do repeats a few days later?
    It's not on the schedule so probably

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Tyson Lannister

It's not on the schedule so probably

Thanks for that cached page, sorted for 16.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

14murphy wrote: »

That's racist, you can't say that!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

I'm going to sleep now shortly lads (Have work in the early mornings :( ) but what's a safe time to set the alarm for the fight tonight?

Sorry If already answered already

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Tyson Lannister

Hotei wrote: »
    When you guys were signing up to Setantago.com did a warning show up that you were entering your Credit card details on an insecure site? I'd like to try this option to see the fight, but this frightened the shyte out of me to be honest.

No I didn't see anything like that - wouldn't have signed up if I did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Hotei

No I didn't see anything like that - wouldn't have signed up if I did!

Sugar! Not sure if I'll take the chance now. Thanks Tyson L.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

I'm going to sleep now shortly lads (Have work in the early mornings :( ) but what's a safe time to set the alarm for the fight tonight?

Sorry If already answered already

4.30 and you'll be grand,

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭PistolsAtDawn

I'm an eir broadband customer with no t.v. package. What can I do to watch this fight. I tried fight pass and it seems only people with a BT sports package can see the fight.

• Advertisement

I'm an eir broadband customer with no t.v. package. What can I do to watch this fight. I tried fight pass and it seems only people with a BT sports package can see the fight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 99 ✭✭bigmike99

Silverlight on live.eirsport.ie blocks me from connecting the laptop HDMI to TV. any workaround?
    The eirsport app keeps crashing on my tv box and so i swapped it out and cant retry that device for a month!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

**** this stress trying to get the PPV sorted, i'm going to the pub :pac: :pac: :pac:

We are live!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

How are you guys finding the quality of the setanta go stream? Mine is a bit stop/start even on medium quality and my laptop is wired to a 250mb connection.

I suppose it's getting hammered tonight but I always found fight pass to be rock solid streaming in HD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Junior D

Can someone PM me information on somewhere to watch the fight please? It'd be much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Guys it says its live on bt sport europe? Ive gotten all bt sport channels for free, will i be able to view this on my sky for free or is there something i need to pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kizmax

Just got the fight channel
    Frequency 11386
    On Amiko box
    If anyone wants it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

Just for the record, Setanta Go was horrific during the main event. If you streamed it from a dodgy site, you probably got a better service than me.

Le sigh.... Bring back PPV on fight pass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Vim Fuego wrote: »
    Just for the record, Setanta Go was horrific during the main event. If you streamed it from a dodgy site, you probably got a better service than me.

Le sigh.... Bring back PPV on fight pass.

I had same problem first 2 rounds, but when I changed to Medium quality it was perfect.

Advertisement