Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC 202 main event viewing options

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Well i started this thread so imay as well end it. I watched the fight in the red cow pavillion in the end. What a fight. Big respect to diaz and delighted he is now wealthy beyond his wildest dreams after slugging it out for years on low pay, but as an irishman couldnt be more happy with the result. As much as i wanted coner to finsh it in the 1st round, and even 2nd when it looked like he would, im delighted it went the way it did and goes down as an all time classic. A deserved win also, conor gets rounds 1, 2 and 4 with diaz the other 2. Had diaz another 20 or 30 secs at the end he would probably have won it as the ref would have had to stop it. What a legend conor is, maybe the greatest sports person ireland has ever produced. His courage, bravery, strength, dedication and passion to master so many combat disciplines can only be admired. And then you have his crazy personality as an extra on top of all that. He is a legend thank you Conor for making us irish proud. And how stupid must Virgin Media be looking now as soon as i can figure out how to get Sky into my apartment complex i will be dropping them like a 13 secs aldo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭TheNap

Is it the same for 205 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

TheNap wrote: »
    Is it the same for 205 ?

It surely is.

Advertisement