Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space in the market?

Options
  • 07-08-2016 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

I know close on ten people (including myself) from my area who have traveled close on five hours to avail of a service. I believe that I have the capabilities to provide this service.

What would be required to excel at this is to have a good name and get your name out there.. It is not financially expensive to get set up at this. Any tips on where I could begin with this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭route9

WhiteWalls wrote: »
    I know close on ten people (including myself) from my area who have traveled close on five hours to avail of a service. I believe that I have the capabilities to provide this service.

What would be required to excel at this is to have a good name and get your name out there.. It is not financially expensive to get set up at this. Any tips on where I could begin with this?

I'm guessing you'll have to provide more details and elaborate on the idea / concept, in order to get any replies..

Advertisement