Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned because I don't like tracksuits

Options
  • 08-08-2016 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭

A poster has repeatly asked me the same question over and over again. I've answered twice. I am banned because I said I thought they were a bit obsessed with me. I want to appeal this ban.

It should be noted this poster has badgered me in other threads repeatedly asking me the same question over and over again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Smondie

The mod has clarified I am banned because I am supposedly a member of another website.

That's not why you were banned.

You're using your AH access to post about AH users on another website.

While we're here, how many times have I banned you previously?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Hi Smondie
    Is this feedback or an appeal?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Assuming this is an appeal I've removed the two posts you raised on another poster. DRF is here to discuss your ban not what anyone else maybe posting..

In order to allow the CMOD to assist you with your appeal please send them the PM exchange you had with the mod in question or post them to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

@Smondie - the mod has been in touch to say that they are still discussing this with you via PM.

Please attempt to resolve this with the mod. If it cannot be resolved - only then should you come back here to appeal to a CMod.

Last post has been unapproved pending outcome of further discussion with Mod.

tHB

Ok. I've answered all the mods questions.

• Advertisement

And have you resolved the matter to your satisfaction or is it still under discussion between you?

I haven't heard an thing back from the mod since

OK, let's give it 24 hours & we'll see what transpires.

If you don't hear back from the mod by then - post here & a CMod or Admin will look into the matter further.

Hi Smondie - I have lifted your ban as the ban reason was not valid in this instance.

All the best,

tHB

Hi Smondie - I have lifted your ban as the ban reason was not valid in this instance.

All the best,

tHB
    Thank you.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement