Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installation

Options
  • 08-08-2016 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm due to get Eir broadband and TV installed this Wednesday and wanted to confirm that the person installing it would give a phone call to confirm the exact time they would be there.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Cormo87 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm due to get Eir broadband and TV installed this Wednesday and wanted to confirm that the person installing it would give a phone call to confirm the exact time they would be there.

Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Cormo87,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Our technicians are allocated several appointments daily and I'm afraid as each installation may have different requirements we would be unable to guarantee an exact appointment time. This is why appointments are allocated as AM or PM appointments.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Should you wish to discuss this in further detail I would recommend contacting our openeir department on 01-5366550.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Cormo87

Thanks Pamela,

I understand the technicians can't confirm an exact time but do the call ahead when their on their way to ensure your home?

Thanks

Thanks Pamela,

I understand the technicians can't confirm an exact time but do the call ahead when their on their way to ensure your home?

Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Cormo87, [/font]ye[font=Verdana, sans-serif]s they will.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Cormo87

Thanks for all your answers so far Pamela.

Just one final question. I signed up to my bundle online which has a cheaper monthly charge than signing up over the phone. I received a confirmation email whiched showed a higher price. I queried this with the loyalty team who confirmed there was a mistake and placed a discount on my account for the duration of my contract.

If I PM you my account number can you confirm the above?

Thanks

Thanks for all your answers so far Pamela.

Just one final question. I signed up to my bundle online which has a cheaper monthly charge than signing up over the phone. I received a confirmation email whiched showed a higher price. I queried this with the loyalty team who confirmed there was a mistake and placed a discount on my account for the duration of my contract.

If I PM you my account number can you confirm the above?

Thanks
    No problem Cormo87,

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 2late8

Cormo 87,

Don't wait around the house too long. The technician doesn't usually make the first appointment and if you ring throughout the day to see if he is coming they say " we have no notes so he should be out to you" even if it is 5.00.
    I hope you get lucky and you don't have the same frustrating, terrible service most people I know have had with Eir. 

Advertisement