Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child support help

Options
  • 08-08-2016 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I need some advice and help. I have a child 5 years old from a 1 night stand . I live in Australia she lives with her mother in Ireland .
    I am now married and I pay child support and give money for helping with clothes, holidays etc . I never had a relationship with the mother but have always said I'd support her although I'm on the other side of the planet . She regularly calls me drunk and texts me she is quite erratic either abusing me or declaring her jealousy .
    Anyway my problem is we never made any official agreement of the amount I give her I pay 75 pw plus extra that she may require. Every month she hitting me for more and more .. She wants me to pay for her gifts to my child pay for birthday parties etc she doesn't declare the money I get her 5o the social welfare so she gets more money. She also does cash work
    I've transaction history of all the money I've sent her I want to return to Ireland but I am afraid I can't keep up with her demands .
    I've recently had surgery and am not working and I asked for so leeway this month she become very unreasonable. Can anybody please point me in the right direction as I'm very lost .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭purpleisafruit

You need to speak to a solicitor who deals with family law to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Closed as already posted on the main parenting forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement