Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor N/W coverage with Three

Options
  • 08-08-2016 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

HI All,

currently experiencing very poor coverage with the Three network. reception keeps dropping and i constantly have people telling me they tried to me ring but couldn't get through. I spend the majority of my time in west Dublin. I have a contract with Three, is this enough to void the contract and move elsewhere?

anyone else experiencing similar issues presently or in the past?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

niall5098 wrote: »
    HI All,

currently experiencing very poor coverage with the Three network. reception keeps dropping and i constantly have people telling me they tried to me ring but couldn't get through. I spend the majority of my time in west Dublin. I have a contract with Three, is this enough to void the contract and move elsewhere?

anyone else experiencing similar issues presently or in the past?

Probably better off asking in the Three forum....Three

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

It's a very common issue since the takeover of O2 and the selling of bandwidth to others like Tesco, 48 etc

The 3 forum will show you more but there's not really an easy way out if you're in contract I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Having the same problem myself, would have signal but getting dropped calls. Internet speed is very slow also.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭niall5098

I created a thread last week on the Three forum but no reply as yet:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Try choosing the 3 Network manually, instead of it auto detecting network.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭niall5098

I have that already but it getting a bit monotonous doing it every 10 minutes. my main query is I wonder if you can prove they are not providing the expected service can the contract be voided?

Advertisement