Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SHS motor colour

Options
  • 08-08-2016 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hi can someone tell me which she high torque is the latest version. On eBay and airsoft stores there seam to be 3 colours black ,light purple and dark purple. Figure I should try and get the latest revision while I'm at it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

From looking at the shs website the high torque motors are black and the high speed are a dark purple:
    http://www.topaeg.com/Products.asp?BigclassID=306&BigName=SHS%20products&SmallclassID=152&SmallName=Motor

They also note on their home page to be aware of counterfeit products bearing their name.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

Thanks Thermo.
    Ya ,I did a bit more checking after I posted and that same site was the closest I found to an she home page.
    Will grab a black with red end bell one.
    As for conterfit I'v got fakes form shops in Ireland so I'm at the stage where I don't trust anyone and just have to take my chances

Thanks again ,will I be seeing ya in bellurgan ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

No bothers, best of luck with your search, hobby are usually good for shs parts they seem to have a good selection.

Yep I'll be heading up so I'll see you there :)

Advertisement