Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nobody has contacted me in over a month and I'm on hold for nearly an hour

Options
  • 08-08-2016 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I'm pretty fed up at this stage. I had been in contact with the fraud team department about some transactions on my account. I received my new card but was told I would be contacted again within 3-4 weeks with a report and an update on a refund. It's been 5 weeks now and nobody has called me and I've been calling for the last week with been left on hold for an hour each time. I'm not exaggerating. This is costing me money and time just waiting on the line. I understand it's busy but the wait time is unacceptable. Can somebody help me???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Murt1987,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're very sorry to hear of the hold time you have experienced. We are aware that our Fraud Team are experiencing a high volume of calls at the moment. 

As we do not have account access here we would be unable to check the status of your case, however, please be assured that the Fraud Team are investigating your case fully and will be in contact with you as soon as they have more information. 

Thanks,

Sharon 

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

Hi Murt1987,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're very sorry to hear of the hold time you have experienced. We are aware that our Fraud Team are experiencing a high volume of calls at the moment. 

As we do not have account access here we would be unable to check the status of your case, however, please be assured that the Fraud Team are investigating your case fully and will be in contact with you as soon as they have more information. 

Thanks,

Sharon 
    The wait times for credit cards and insurance are a disaster to be frank. Pity considering the products are generally great

Advertisement