Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

agency entitlement or viewing

Options
  • 08-08-2016 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

hi there
    What is the agency entitlement for viewing while I'm on notice period? I have just given the written notice to the agency (42 days). My tenancy will terminate on 23 rd of September. Agent wants to call in the house next week, he wants us to give him spare house key, because he wants to organize the viewings. We are still living in this house.We need still two set of the keys. We got a bit confused. Does he has a right to organize viewings and asked for a house key? We have two young children and we are not fond of idea when strangers woud be calling in our house and going around house.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

faral wrote: »
    hi there
    What is the agency entitlement for viewing while I'm on notice period? I have just given the written notice to the agency (42 days). My tenancy will terminate on 23 rd of September. Agent wants to call in the house next week, he wants us to give him spare house key, because he wants to organize the viewings. We are still living in this house.We need still two set of the keys. We got a bit confused. Does he has a right to organize viewings and asked for a house key? We have two young children and we are not fond of idea when strangers woud be calling in our house and going around house.

What does your lease say? If viewings during the notice period are not mentioned they have no right to do this and you can lodge a complaint with the RTB and the PRSA

Advertisement