Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tickets to the Mayo v Tipperary semi final

• 08-08-2016 12:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

first off, mods if this is the wrong place, or wrong way to go, please move or delete, thanks.

I bought two tickets for the Mayo v Tipperary game on the 21st in error, I did not double check and was meant to buy for the Dublin game.
    due to tickets ie rules, all sales are final so I have them here to sell, face value, they are print at home.

I can print them and meet up, or email them along with the receipt
    if anyone is interested give me a shout.

Lower Cusack
    seats are 301 row QQ

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

If you said where the seats were, you might have a better chance of someone taking them off your hands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

thanks for the tip, updated them there.

anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,465 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

first off, mods if this is the wrong place, or wrong way to go, please move or delete, thanks.

I bought two tickets for the Mayo v Tipperary game on the 21st in error, I did not double check and was meant to buy for the Dublin game.
    due to tickets ie rules, all sales are final so I have them here to sell, face value, they are print at home.

I can print them and meet up, or email them along with the receipt
    if anyone is interested give me a shout.

Lower Cusack
    seats are 301 row QQ

Thanks

I imagine it's rather dodgy buying home printed tickets.

i know,
    but I will walk up to the gate and watch as you scan through.
    its the best security i can offer on them.
    and can print the receipt aswell.

• Advertisement
Advertisement