Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm trouble

Options
  • 08-08-2016 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi, I have cancelled my phonewatch subscription and the alarm keeps beeping all day, Its saying GSM Status not registered. Could someone please tell me how to cancel the sim and just use the alarm as is. The alarm is an interlogix box. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You would need engineer access to disable the monitoring and delete the phone and account numbers.
    Unfortunately we are no longer allowed help you here with engineer codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ERLUAD

Thanks

I think i have the codes as i can get in to the menu i just dont know what to do next, is there a manual i could get for this model

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I have PMed you that manual.
    I hope it helps.

Thanks for that

• Advertisement
Advertisement