Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internship Accounting closure

Options
  • 08-08-2016 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I lived in dublin from 2011 to 2012 and did not close my bank account because I had plans to return to Dublin.
    I do not have my bank details to close my account here in Brazil by letter.
    I wonder if I can go to Dublin to tour and see my bank situation and, upon returning to Brazil, make payment of debts.
    I can enter the country even though with negative account or my entry would be denied because of that?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Yemuri, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. 

If you call BOI Direct on 00353 1 4044000 a representative may be able to provide you with your account details. Reps are available 8am - 12 midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank/Public Holidays. 

If you wish to call into a branch when you are in Ireland, you can discuss your account with a Financial Advisor. Please ensure you bring valid Photo Id (e.g Passport) with you to the branch.

To book an appointment with an Advisor, please fill out the online form here 

Contact details for your branch can be found here

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement