Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Add on

Options
  • 08-08-2016 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We just ordered the tv, phone, broadband and mobile bundle, but didn't get the opportunity to add on Sky Sports half price for 12months.. can this be added later?

BTW, your bundle info is misleading in the extreme.. It says "€25, Normally €30" beside each other at the top. 
    Then you have to click a button to get the real normal price €100.. still not bad for what you get, so dont see why ye feel thats necessary..
    Just a thought.

Cheers,
    Peter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    Hi,

We just ordered the tv, phone, broadband and mobile bundle, but didn't get the opportunity to add on Sky Sports half price for 12months.. can this be added later?

BTW, your bundle info is misleading in the extreme.. It says "€25, Normally €30" beside each other at the top. 
    Then you have to click a button to get the real normal price €100.. still not bad for what you get, so dont see why ye feel thats necessary..
    Just a thought.

Cheers,
    Peter.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]D0NNELLY,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Yes as long as this offer is still available it can be added at any time.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem, thanks for the feedback I'll pass it onto the online team.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

I tried to add sky sports and the extra 30 channels.. Lisa reckons you can only add one at a time..
    The 30 channels pack was ordered three days ago, meant to take 24 hrs, still no show.

Lisa says it's showing as In Process on your system, but that we should power down the router for ten minutes anyway.. ah yeah, that'll do it.

If ye can only manage one add on at a time, it's not looking good for the match at the weekend is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    I tried to add sky sports and the extra 30 channels.. Lisa reckons you can only add one at a time..
    The 30 channels pack was ordered three days ago, meant to take 24 hrs, still no show.

Lisa says it's showing as In Process on your system, but that we should power down the router for ten minutes anyway.. ah yeah, that'll do it.

If ye can only manage one add on at a time, it's not looking good for the match at the weekend is it?
    Can you PM me your account number and I will check the status of this D0NNELLY.
    Your other services and add on's should not be an issue, the add on order might not be completed yet on our systems and this could be causing the delay.

-Pamela 

Advertisement