If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Samsung SEK-3500U/XC evolution kit for TV?

Options
  • 08-08-2016 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hi RicherSounds,
    I'm currently trying to source the Samsung SEK-3500U/XC for my Samsung UE55HU8200.I recall you had earlier models of the kit,but I'm wondering would it be possible to source one for delivery to Ireland.
    Samsung don't sell it anywhere in Ireland and they sent me to a UK online retailer,but they don't have it and it's proving very hard to source one.
    I thought I might ask here seeing you have sold the SEK-2500.Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

bazzz wrote: »
    Hi RicherSounds,
    I'm currently trying to source the Samsung SEK-3500U/XC for my Samsung UE55HU8200.I recall you had earlier models of the kit,but I'm wondering would it be possible to source one for delivery to Ireland.
    Samsung don't sell it anywhere in Ireland and they sent me to a UK online retailer,but they don't have it and it's proving very hard to source one.
    I thought I might ask here seeing you have sold the SEK-2500.Thanks for your time.
    hi Bazzz,

I'm not sure on the 3500, but I see the 2000 listed as a special order so it may be possible
    I have put an enquiry in to our purchasing department, and will come back to you as soon as I know

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Hi RicherSounds,
    hi Bazzz,

I'm not sure on the 3500, but I see the 2000 listed as a special order so it may be possible
    I have put an enquiry in to our purchasing department, and will come back to you as soon as I know

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

Thanks for the speedy reply.I'd imagine it's a similar story regarding "Special Order" & the 2000.Thank you for looking
    into this for me,cheers.

no probs

Brian

Hi RicherSounds,
    hi Bazzz,

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

Thanks for the speedy reply.I'd imagine it's a similar story regarding "Special Order" & the 2000.Thank you for looking
    into this for me,cheers.
    Hi bazzz, 

Unfortunately they have come back to say this is a finished product and we wouldn't have any more stock of it I'm afraid

Sorry we couldn't help on this one
    Brian

Hi RicherSounds,
    hi Bazzz,

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

into this for me,cheers.
    Hi bazzz, 

Unfortunately they have come back to say this is a finished product and we wouldn't have any more stock of it I'm afraid

Brian
    Hi again Brian and thank you for the reply.This has been a nightmare trying to source it.I appreciate your help though.Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi RicherSounds,
    hi Bazzz,

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

into this for me,cheers.
    Hi bazzz, 

Brian
    Hi again Brian and thank you for the reply.This has been a nightmare trying to source it.I appreciate your help though.Cheers
    No worries at all Bazzz.

Should you require our help with anything in future please don't hesitate to drop us a post.

Ok Mods or boards RS mods.Can I request that this is closed.I got my Evo Kit sorted.

This kit can be purchased still,but it needs to be a special order.That's all I'll say on it.

Good luck

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Ok Mods or boards RS mods.Can I request that this is closed.I got my Evo Kit sorted.

This kit can be purchased still,but it needs to be a special order.That's all I'll say on it.

Good luck
    Hey Bazzz.

Glad you were able to get sorted ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Cheers Bazzz, glad you got there in the end.

Thread Closed.

Ritz

This discussion has been closed.