Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have been treated dreadfully by the Bank of Ireland.

Options
  • 08-08-2016 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

They seem to treat their customers with total disdain. Who can I talk to about this ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

BridODMcG wrote: »
    They seem to treat their customers with total disdain. Who can I talk to about this ?
    Hi Brid, 

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

We're very sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the service you received. If we can help with a query please let us know here, we will be happy to help as best we can. Should you wish to make a formal complaint about your experience, please see here for our Complaints Process. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 14,381 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Ha welcome to boi we have a club account and the staff always give out when I pay money into the account.

Treating customers with disdain seems to be company policy.

I would never darken boi's doors otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

PermanentTSB will listen to all your complaints. No fees for anything either. ;)

Advertisement