Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vita Liberata Tan

Options
  • 08-08-2016 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

Hey all. This is my first post so I'm soz if this isn't in the right place, but I was just wondering has anyone used Vita Liberata Tan before (either got it as a spray tan or bought as self tanner).

I am really pale and I am going to a wedding soon but the thing is, I have loved Cocoa Brown for a while, but I dunno, over the past few times I have used it, it became really patchy on me and never stayed on as much.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

Yeh I've used it and it's my go to tan to get sprayed with.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SpillingTheTea

Sorry to bombard you with questions haha but what did it wear like and did it last long on? x Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

What do you mean "what did it wear like" - it's a tan. It was natural looking but still dark.

No tan lasts longer than 4 days for me.

I meant it as how did it wear off, patchy etc. Thanks for your reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

I have used the Vita Liberata spray tan a few times and loved it. The girl recommended medium but if you are very pale I would go with light as it can be quiet dark. I use cocoa brown too for tanning at home. Maybe a cocoa brown spray tan would suit you better? Just make sure to prep your skin the days before spraying by exfoliating and then moisturising with an oil free moisturiser. This should help with patchiness when fading.

• Advertisement

GaGa21 wrote: »
    I have used the Vita Liberata spray tan a few times and loved it. The girl recommended medium but if you are very pale I would go with light as it can be quiet dark. I use cocoa brown too for tanning at home. Maybe a cocoa brown spray tan would suit you better? Just make sure to prep your skin the days before spraying by exfoliating and then moisturising with an oil free moisturiser. This should help with patchiness when fading.

Thanks so much for all that info. I got a Cocoa Brown spray tan done before and I liked it, but I think I will give the Viva Liberata in light a go :) xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

I love love love vita liberata in light. It's so natural and just fades over a week on me. Can you try it now before the wedding?

I love love love vita liberata in light. It's so natural and just fades over a week on me. Can you try it now before the wedding?

I must give it a try! Yeah the wedding is in 2 weeks so I am trying to get an appointment with enough time to try haha :D

Advertisement