Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asics UK sizes

Options
  • 08-08-2016 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

Has anyone ever had any issues with Asics sizes? I'v worn New Balance or Adidas UK 11 for a long time but recently tried a pair of Asics. I bought them online and wore them twice for two short runs before it became apparent that they are way too big. They feel like they are 2 sizes too big.

The retailer won't exchange them because I admitted wearing them. Just wondering if anyone has experienced any similar issues with Asics and their sizes?

I'm pretty frustrated because they are too big to wear running and I'm not in a position to cast them aside and buy another new pair that fit properly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭sibeen99

I'm wearing asics and I would've said they are a smaller fit than most. I go up two sizes in my asics. I know that doesn't really help your case but that's my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Yeah I find Asics are a small fit as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Yep had the same issue. I'm a 10 in Adidas and a 9 in Asics and a 9.5 in New Balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

Downtime wrote: »
    Yep had the same issue. I'm a 10 in Adidas and a 9 in Asics and a 9.5 in New Balance.

I'm aware of the potential discrepancies in size between brands but the size of these Asics are way wide of the mark for UK 11. I regret mentioning that I ran in them because they could have been changed no problem. Lesson learned the hard way I suppose!!

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

Sent a couple of emails to Asics UK head office regarding the runners I bought. They agreed to change them, the new ones arrived on Monday. Delighted with the outcome and obviously their customer service.

• Advertisement
Advertisement