Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Alibaba and Aliexpress down in Ireland?

• 08-08-2016 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I have been trying to access Alibaba for the past 3 hours and it just won't load for me or any of my mates. I was on it at around 6-7pm in the library but it stopped working once I got home. It's working for other countries when I access it through Tor Browser and ask my mates that are abroad.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

MaxWick wrote: »
    I have been trying to access Alibaba for the past 3 hours and it just won't load for me or any of my mates. I was on it at around 6-7pm in the library but it stopped working once I got home. It's working for other countries when I access it through Tor Browser and ask my mates that are abroad.

Is anyone else having this issue?

It's fine on my mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 20 MaxWick

I forgot to mention that it works through their mobile application but it doesn't work when I try accessing it through my mobile browser. Did it work through your mobile browser?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭jackinthemix94

Seems to be off alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭Harika

same for me, but seems an irish issue http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/aliexpress.com.html

I tried accessing with a Tesco Mobile sim card on a phone and it works...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

A quick URL for checking if sites are up: IsUp.me

Trojan wrote: »
    A quick URL for checking if sites are up: IsUp.me

The website was down in Ireland and a few other European countries when I posted this. These "Check if website is down" checks dont really help unless a website is completely down.

Advertisement