Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lost logbook

• 09-08-2016 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I bought bike on 22 July guy said sent logbook never arrived at Shannon is there a form he can fill out to transfer bike to me in case of lost book thanks for replies in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭mamax

Just ask the guy you bought it from to report it lost and then do the transfer again, it will cost €12 I think for a replacement book

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

Were you not told this on biker.ie yesterday?
    I think you said the previous owner has already agreed to apply for a replacement?

Advertisement