Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions League Run 2016/17 Season

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,908 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

CSKA won't be easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,908 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

CquGAwUWYAAsdyM.jpg:large

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

It does look more like a Europa group doesn't it lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Happy with that, could've been a lot worse.

Son will be up against his old team Bayer Leverkusen

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭jclack

Anyone heading over for a game? Was hoping to go for Bayer game in November. By looks of it Gatwick is probably best airport to fly into to get to the jubilee line. Any thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Yep Gatwick is good for Wembley as is Heathrow but Gatwick will be a lot cheaper. Aiming to go to Leverkusen and bring two boys as it's midterm too. That's the plan anyway. Hoping to get the last of the tickets as I didn't take up the 3match deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Monaco would be a great trip wouldn't it?

Oh yeah. Nice and warm and sunny. Could be too expensive though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Happy with that,no glamour sides in our group but there's a good chance that we could progress to next phase hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Did Leverkusen away in 2006 - Great trip

Thinking about dong it again

Great craic in Cologne before and after the game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭slegs

Coolaboy wrote: »
    Yep Gatwick is good for Wembley as is Heathrow but Gatwick will be a lot cheaper. Aiming to go to Leverkusen and bring two boys as it's midterm too. That's the plan anyway. Hoping to get the last of the tickets as I didn't take up the 3match deal.

That's the one I have gone for. Had bought the 3 game package for me and the three Spurs kids in my house. I work in London a few days during week so family flying over for 2 nights to make a trip of it. Worked out great with mid term. Flights 190 return total for 5 people to Gatwick!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Booked up for the Bayer game, COYS

When can bronze members but chps league tickets and will I be able to buy four? 2 adults and 2 kids.

Coolaboy wrote: »
    When can bronze members but chps league tickets and will I be able to buy four? 2 adults and 2 kids.

You need a membership card for each ticket. Would say you well to get 4 now considering how many 3 game packages have been sold (apparently). Might be a lot of stub hub tickets considering people bought the 3 game package and might only go to one or two games

Could be right but youd imagine with Wembley 90,000 fully open you would get tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

I bought the 3 match package for champions league but I am only going to 2 games.The Monaco game on September 14th is the game which I have a spare ticket.face value

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭YiddoOConnell

Ah I'm glad that this forum picked up because I thought I may created it too fast! Going to all three games. Fly from Cork on the Wednesday morning to Gatwick and coming back Thursday morning from Stansted to Cork. For the second and third games you can fly from Cork on the Wednesday morning (10.30am I think) to Stansted and come back on the Thursday at 08.30 from Stansted to Cork for only 35 euro return each trip! Get on it before they go up! COYS!!

Hatch99 wrote:
    Got the 3 game package , in block 136 I think

Ah great to hear! We are up in 546!

Thinking about dong it again

Did Leverkusen away in 2006 - Great trip

Great craic in Cologne before and after the game

I herd it was great! I can get my hands on two away tickets if you are interested as I'm also thinking of going to it!!

ziedth wrote:
    Monaco would be a great trip wouldn't it?

I saw flights from Dublin to nice on the Monday I think to the Friday (they don't fly every day) for 50 euro return :)

• Advertisement

Anyone flying to Russia for the CSKA match?!

Haha I be nearly tempted! At least we are playing them when conditions are reasonable not like nov/Dec haha!

I might wait for Ireland to qualifie for the world cup :D haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

The pricing of the tickets is fantastic - it's great to see a club offering its supporters such value.

I know they mainly want to fill the stadium but £20 for a Champions League game is brilliant!

I see they are not posting tickets to Ireland, they need to be collected at Wembley from 4pm on Wednesday with photo ID, I assume we'll be OK with someone else collecting your tickets once they have membership cards etc!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Monaco game looking like a sell out,amazing support.

Hatch99 wrote: »
    I see they are not posting tickets to Ireland, they need to be collected at Wembley from 4pm on Wednesday with photo ID, I assume we'll be OK with someone else collecting your tickets once they have membership cards etc!!

They posted mine..

slegs wrote: »
    They posted mine..

Really.. That's odd, website said they weren't posting to ROI

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf9LUNB-JsM

Really looking forward for tonight's match.

I was mad at first about our transfer dealings. Now I think it is hard to pick a team especially after last week performance by Eriksen and Son. Good headache for Poch though.

Hopefully Moussa will play today. I'm missing this beast too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Are we on the telly then or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Are we on the telly then or what?

Our game is on BT Sport 3 I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

09_09_09 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf9LUNB-JsM

Really looking forward for tonight's match.

I was mad at first about our transfer dealings. Now I think it is hard to pick a team especially after last week performance by Eriksen and Son. Good headache for Poch though.

Hopefully Moussa will play today. I'm missing this beast too much.

Yeah with Son a genuine contender for a first team spot, and Sissoko also challenging, we have great competition in attacking midfield now. Great news for Spurs, but might have to sell Lamela from my fantasy team.

Advertisement