Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Voice navigation in leaf defaults to UK

• 09-08-2016 9:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

I have a 2016 leaf ,and when I use Navi manaually, ie using touch screen I am presented with Irish town names , cities etc , all good

However when use I Voice navigation in leaf defaults to UK town names , cities etc , and will not pick up/understand Irish town names , cities

I have checked settings, but cannot see a way to make Voice navigation default to Ireland

If anyone has a fix, I would be grateful

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭BoatMad

There is no fix, I corresponded with Nissan on this , its an oversight , The voice search is linked to the language of the speech recognition, Ireland needs to be added to the menu system.

Next upgrade Leaf will most likely fix it

Advertisement