Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DD for Setanta taken but Eir Sports is in my Eir Bundle

Options
  • 09-08-2016 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm a sky tv subscriber and I previously had Setanta which I paid for in a separate DD to Setanta directly.

I am also an Eir subscriber and when I was informed of the Eir Sports change and it was now included in my Eir bundle, I assumed the existing DD Mandate I had with Setanta would no longer be processed.

Lo and behold, the DD was processed so I'm now down 22 quid for something I pay Eir for. Can Eir clarify the situation.

Gavin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

GavMan wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm a sky tv subscriber and I previously had Setanta which I paid for in a separate DD to Setanta directly.

I am also an Eir subscriber and when I was informed of the Eir Sports change and it was now included in my Eir bundle, I assumed the existing DD Mandate I had with Setanta would no longer be processed.

Lo and behold, the DD was processed so I'm now down 22 quid for something I pay Eir for. Can Eir clarify the situation.

Gavin
    Hi  GavMan,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid your Setanta subscription would not automatically be cancelled. 
    You would need to contact the eir Sport team and cancel this directly, you can contact them on 0818 271 416.

-Pamela 

Advertisement