Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rio - Olympic Road Cycling Individual Time Trials - Wednesday August 10th

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

I know Rio2016 are tightly controlling repays, highlights etc, but does anyone know if the TT is being shown again over the coming days....?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭MPFGLB

TheBlaaMan wrote: »
    I know Rio2016 are tightly controlling repays, highlights etc, but does anyone know if the TT is being shown again over the coming days....?

Yoi can watch it on Iplayer on BBC

Or RTE player

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

where's Cavandish ??

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

fryup wrote: »
    where's Cavandish ??
    He's doing the Omnium on the track

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

JK.BMC wrote: »
    What is it with the sniggering insinuating questions on rte from yer one Cantwell?

'How could he possibly win?'
    'Sure look how fast he is going there?? Going uphill!'
    'He's never actually won the tour?'

Anyway, it's probably back to the ping pong table for her now
    It's been the way with pretty much every sport in the Olympics - ask some silly questions to let the novices understand why someone who hasn't won the tour (which novices would see as the barometer of a fast cyclist) can win an Olympic bike race.

I'm sure many of the questions that have helped my understanding of Gymnastics and Olympic Diving over the past few days seem silly to people who partake in those sports.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

I wasn't sure about his reaction yesterday but heard on the radio and now see in the paper, that Dumoulin is really disappointed with his silver medal. He wanted gold and didn't get it.

I'm just pleased that the Dutch will take away 3 cycling medals from these Games.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

pajor wrote: »
    I'm just pleased that the Dutch will take away 3 cycling medals from these Games.
    They are on for another one today;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

Beasty wrote: »
    They are on for another one today;)

Road cycling. :pac:

Wouldn't have much interest in track tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭irishrover99

Taxuser1 wrote: »
    is he saying fabian is luigi or had dealings with luigi?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

But Thomas Dekker was Luigi so what is Lance on about ?

https://twitter.com/inrng/status/763691823621603328

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

fryup wrote: »
    where's Cavandish ??

In the Media bitching about Wiggo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

mhiggy09 wrote: »
    That came across the same way to me. she sounds like a right u know what. Irvine looked annoyed with her to

And now she's giving out to Sonia for being sceptical about the turtle blood record being smashed. :rolleyes:

Advertisement