Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

foreign currency order

Options
  • 09-08-2016 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I want to order USD.
    I have the link but I am unsure under collection I assume d I would select USD but then next question is amount?
    I want to order 450 Euro worth of USD so do I need to convert and put that amount here or how does this work? I'm confused and want to make sure I order USD not eur.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi
    I want to order USD.
    I have the link but I am unsure under collection I assume d I would select USD but then next question is amount?
    I want to order 450 Euro worth of USD so do I need to convert and put that amount here or how does this work? I'm confused and want to make sure I order USD not eur.
    Hi groucho marx, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

To order US Dollars on our Order Foreign Currency link, select the currency in the drop down. Then if you want €450 worth of US Dollars, please choose the "Euro Amount" option on the question - "Collect in Euro or Foreign Currency?".

I hope this clarifies this for you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Hi groucho marx, 

To order US Dollars on our Order Foreign Currency link, select the currency in the drop down. Then if you want €450 worth of US Dollars, please choose the "Euro Amount" option on the question - "Collect in Euro or Foreign Currency?".

Thanks,
    Sarah

Thank you Sarah,
    I selected USD as foreign currency.
    Collect in Euro and Euro amount 450. Hope this is correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi groucho marx, 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Thank you Sarah,
    I selected USD as foreign currency.
    Collect in Euro and Euro amount 450. Hope this is correct.
    Hi groucho marx, 

It sure is, this will order you €450 worth of US Dollars :)

Thanks again,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Hi groucho marx, 

It sure is, this will order you €450 worth of US Dollars :)

Thanks again,
    Sarah

Perfect thank you

Advertisement