Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get a PM

Options
  • 09-08-2016 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I have a question on my order.  Could someone please PM  me so I can discuss?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi folks,

Hi Deadwards.com,

Thanks for getting in touch, no problem. Feel free to PM me. :)

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Deadwards.com

Hi folks,

Hi Deadwards.com,

-Pamela 
    Thanks Pamela, PM sent

Hi folks,

Hi Deadwards.com,

-Pamela 
    Thanks Pamela, PM sent
    No problem  Deadwards.com,

-Pamela 

Just an FYUI and warning to people who happen to see this and are considering a change, (the song "I should have known better" is going around in my head).

info: Welcome to our live chat service. A member of our team will help you shortly.

info: You are now connected with Pinky
    Pinky: Welcome to eir webchat, my name is Pinky how can I help you today?
    Naomi: Hi there. I was on to one of your colleagues yesterday ref my order. I selected everything and placed the order but the confirmation email does not include the 2 multirooms I had selected. I was advised that I cannot add it to my order now so I would like to ask to cancel my request. Can you please advise how I do this?
    Naomi: My account number is xxxxxxx
    Pinky: Hi, do you want to add multiroom or want to cancel the order?
    Naomi: Yes, I was requesting to add 2 multirooms but was advised this was not possible?
    Pinky: Yes, your order is still in process as of now, we cannot add it to your account.
    Naomi: Ok so back to my initial request then, can you please advise how I cancel my order?
    Pinky: I'm sorry to say that, you have contacted the sales team, to help you with this please contact the loyalty team. Here is the contact number 1800 312 012 / [url=tel:%2B353 1 701 5694]+353 1 701 5694[/url].

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Just an FYUI and warning to people who happen to see this and are considering a change, (the song "I should have known better" is going around in my head).

info: Welcome to our live chat service. A member of our team will help you shortly.

Naomi: Hi there. I was on to one of your colleagues yesterday ref my order. I selected everything and placed the order but the confirmation email does not include the 2 multirooms I had selected. I was advised that I cannot add it to my order now so I would like to ask to cancel my request. Can you please advise how I do this?
    Naomi: Yes, I was requesting to add 2 multirooms but was advised this was not possible?
    Pinky: Yes, your order is still in process as of now, we cannot add it to your account.
    Naomi: Ok so back to my initial request then, can you please advise how I cancel my order?
    Pinky: I'm sorry to say that, you have contacted the sales team, to help you with this please contact the loyalty team. Here is the contact number 1800 312 012 / [url=tel:%2B353 1 701 5694]+353 1 701 5694[/url].
    Hi Deadwards.com

Thank you for getting in touch. Is there anything I can assist you with?

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Advertisement

eir: Ciara wrote: »

Hi Deadwards.com

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Hi Ciara,

thanks for getting back.  All resolved now.  Thanks anyway.

eir: Ciara wrote: »

Hi Deadwards.com

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Hi Ciara,

thanks for getting back.  All resolved now.  Thanks anyway.
    Thanks for the update Deadwards.com.
    Glad this is now resolved. :)

-Pamela 

Advertisement