Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debit card

Options
  • 09-08-2016 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi my debit card was cancelled and u called the other day for 20 minutes before I eventually gave up , your customer service is horrible over the phone . Is there any other way to contact you or request you to contact me ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

cameron13m wrote: »
    Hi my debit card was cancelled and u called the other day for 20 minutes before I eventually gave up , your customer service is horrible over the phone . Is there any other way to contact you or request you to contact me ?
    Hi cameron13m, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We're sorry to hear you experienced a long wait time on the phone to us. Can we ask what way was your card cancelled- did you report it lost or stolen? Or has the card expired in July and you have not yet received a new card? 

Thanks,
    Sarah 

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cameron13m

Hi sarah , my card was canceled i think . i got two texts asking did i recognize some transactions and i didnt reply and now its not working.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

cameron13m wrote: »
    Hi sarah , my card was canceled i think . i got two texts asking did i recognize some transactions and i didnt reply and now its not working.  
    Hi cameron13m,

In this instance, your card may have been blocked by our Card Security team. It would be necessary to call our Fraud team on 01-4885466 to speak with a representative. This number is available 24/7 and a representative will be happy to look into this further for you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement