Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cake Vodka?

• 09-08-2016 4:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Anyone know anywhere in around Limerick, even Ireland that I could pick up a bottle of Smirnoff Iced Cake Vodka or Pinnacle Cake Vodka? Looking to make some cocktails, and can't make em without it..

Cheers,
    -TS!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

The Snipe wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Anyone know anywhere in around Limerick, even Ireland that I could pick up a bottle of Smirnoff Iced Cake Vodka or Pinnacle Cake Vodka? Looking to make some cocktails, and can't make em without it..

Cheers,
    -TS!

Alas no, I don't think you can get this in Ireland at all or even the UK. I've tried looking for a few years. You're best bet is to get someone you know coming back from holiday in America to pick it up for you, it's what I had to do!

Advertisement