Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Faulty Chargers in Belfast , whats happening

• 09-08-2016 4:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭

A friend of mine returned yesterday from Belfast , where he had a hair raising experience of visiting 6 chargers to find only one working ( Springfield , with limited access hours )

the main frustration was the map showed the chargers in operation !!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭cros13

I had no problems last week with Maghera or Banbridge rapids (both ABB rapids, which are consistently reliable). Can't speak for the rest of them though. I know Templepatrick is definitely not up for CCS and has issues since commissioning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Which ones were faulty?

I'm going to need to use the Glenshane Pass and Shore Road FCPs next week, with Junction One as a backup option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafal

I am heading to Belfast this weekend, any update on rapids would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭reboot

Rafal wrote: »
    I am heading to Belfast this weekend, any update on rapids would be much appreciated.
    Boucher rd, always seemed to work for me, although I never have need of rapids,good luck

Advertisement