Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ivan Yonkov Scam

• 09-08-2016 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

PURE SCAMM !!! This guy (Ivan Yonkov) is gonna sell you 600 euro program to send you videos that you can find on line for free! Don t waste your money !!! he says he will monitore you.. I bought the program and he never even asked my weight, my age, he will send you 5 videos like DIY type !!! DON T FALL FOR IT !!! He will say he will change your body !!! oh and don t forget he will try to turn you into vegan !!!!!!!!! SCAMM SAMMMM
    Video 1
    Nothing new said, the whole video could be summed up in 3 min: buy a food scale, track your food and measure the food. That s said by one million videos for free on youtube.
    Video 2
    He keeps saying the same thing over and over again, food is good, food is good, track your food for 20 min. Then you show a website, which is totally free and I have used before, nothing new to me at all. He teachs how to use the website (but on the website there are instructions) so again no need your help to access this. If only I gave you all my details and you had the job to send to me all the results of what I should eat by meal, giving suggestions of food, best time to eat carbs, suggestion on amount of food, how to deal with snacks, it would be more helpful, but not even that.
    Video 3
    He keeps telling a story of your friend talking about he should keep track on his food. Talking about surplus and deficit (all free info on line) or in my case, I am more than an expert after reading Kinobody. At that point, I am wondering what s new and revolutionary in hisr videos.
    Video 4
    Talking about Macro Nutrients and it was explained already before in the previous videos. he shows the same idea of Kinobody: work out days more calories, rest days, less calories. All very well explained with Kinobody.

Overwall, all that he said about nutrition I have been following for a few months, nothing new and most of it I could get for free on Google or Youtube. He basically gave the job to calculate all by myself. Again, I am wondering why did I have to pay for all of this if I could get all for free on the internet!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

rafaelfgon wrote: »
    Again, I am wondering why did I have to pay for all of this if I could get all for free on the internet!!!!!!!

So, why did you pay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

I think everyone is safe from the scourge of Ivan yonkov, considering A) id imagine no one has heard of him and B) a quick google search has brought up next to no results for Ivan yonkov fitness or nutrition

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 297 ✭✭bonyn

pay for all of this if I could get all for free on the internet!!!!!!!

Have you followed the directions?

How did you get on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,671 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

This guy (Ivan Yonkov) is gonna sell you 600 euro program to send you videos that you can find on line for free!

I can guarantee you that nobody is going to be selling me a e600 online program :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 videopirate

Mellor wrote: »
    I can guarantee you that nobody is going to be selling me a e600 online program :pac:

Especially not anyone named Ivan Yonkov.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,676 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

PURE SCAMM !!! This guy (Ivan Yonkov) is gonna sell you 600 euro program to send you videos that you can find on line for free! Don t waste your money !!! he says he will monitore you.. I bought the program and he never even asked my weight, my age, he will send you 5 videos like DIY type !!! DON T FALL FOR IT !!! He will say he will change your body !!! oh and don t forget he will try to turn you into vegan !!!!!!!!! SCAMM SAMMMM
    Video 1
    Nothing new said, the whole video could be summed up in 3 min: buy a food scale, track your food and measure the food. That s said by one million videos for free on youtube.
    Video 2
    He keeps saying the same thing over and over again, food is good, food is good, track your food for 20 min. Then you show a website, which is totally free and I have used before, nothing new to me at all. He teachs how to use the website (but on the website there are instructions) so again no need your help to access this. If only I gave you all my details and you had the job to send to me all the results of what I should eat by meal, giving suggestions of food, best time to eat carbs, suggestion on amount of food, how to deal with snacks, it would be more helpful, but not even that.
    Video 3
    He keeps telling a story of your friend talking about he should keep track on his food. Talking about surplus and deficit (all free info on line) or in my case, I am more than an expert after reading Kinobody. At that point, I am wondering what s new and revolutionary in hisr videos.
    Video 4
    Talking about Macro Nutrients and it was explained already before in the previous videos. he shows the same idea of Kinobody: work out days more calories, rest days, less calories. All very well explained with Kinobody.

Overwall, all that he said about nutrition I have been following for a few months, nothing new and most of it I could get for free on Google or Youtube. He basically gave the job to calculate all by myself. Again, I am wondering why did I have to pay for all of this if I could get all for free on the internet!!!!!!!

I hope you at least got some gluten-free, low-cal, high protein magic beans.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Does he work in energie parkwest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Why on earth did you spend 600 euro on a program without knowing what you were going to be getting in return?

Sometimes I wish I was a sociopath because it would be so easy to go around convincing people to give me their money. I could run a cult.

Advertisement