Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM charged me twice

Options
  • 09-08-2016 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi ,

I know this happens a lot but I used an in-store AIB ATM today (I'm BOI) and looked to withdraw 400 euro (200 twice). First time was fine but second time the machine took a bit longer and went out of service. I checked my account and the second 200 was taken out. 

Will this be automatically fixed or do I have to call or fill out a form? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

garyc1987 wrote: »
    Hi ,

I know this happens a lot but I used an in-store AIB ATM today (I'm BOI) and looked to withdraw 400 euro (200 twice). First time was fine but second time the machine took a bit longer and went out of service. I checked my account and the second 200 was taken out. 

Will this be automatically fixed or do I have to call or fill out a form? 

Thanks
    Hi gary1987, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

This can automatically adjust back to your account overnight. If the amount does not adjust back, you can request the refund by sending a query on 365 Online. Select the Online Service Desk and the Ask a Question option from the drop down. 
    Alternatively you can call BOI Direct on 0818 365365 or 003531 4044000 to speak with a representative who are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 42 garyc1987

Hi gary1987, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

This can automatically adjust back to your account overnight. If the amount does not adjust back, you can request the refund by sending a query on 365 Online. Select the Online Service Desk and the Ask a Question option from the drop down. 
    Alternatively you can call BOI Direct on 0818 365365 or 003531 4044000 to speak with a representative who are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Thanks for the quick reply .. Hopefully it will fix itself :)

Advertisement