Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrobarnach Music & Art Festval, near Mullingar 12th - 14th August.

Options
  • 09-08-2016 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭

Scrobarnach festival kicks off this coming Friday, now on their second year with a capacity for 800 people. Scrobarnach meaning Undergrowth this festival is a celebration of the Irish underground music scene, some of the acts well known such as Kormac and others encompassing anything from roots reggae, electronica, bass music, punk, rock and lots of cool installations and art. On the festivals first year they attracted a capacity of 700 so hopefully the weather remains good for this and they get their projected capacity. I'm getting a press pass this year to cover the festival in my blog so I'm looking forward to that. This festival is about ten minutes drive from Mullingar town and is held in Tudenham Park.

https://www.facebook.com/events/116267492068631/

Website-Line-Up-2-795x1024.jpg

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

The festival looks and sounds great - my kinda music. Raging I'll miss it due to being away. Looking forward to checking out your blog post on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Just wondering how much were tickets to this?

Checked out your blog, looks like a nice lil festival :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Just wondering how much were tickets to this?

Checked out your blog, looks like a nice lil festival :)

Weekend ticket was €90 and a day ticket €50. I'm hoping to check it out next year as I heard good things about it. Great blog post, bodhrandude :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Advertisement