Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NC102 HC in Comp and Business what's it like?

Options
  • 09-08-2016 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I made a similar post to this one on DIT's board located here

I have been offered a place at NCI studying for a higher cert in comp applications and business support which after completion I will go onto the BSc course. However, I am reluctant to accept it now as I wasn't expecting to be offered a place studying comp science at DIT.

For the people who are in NCI I'm wondering what is the course like? A big appeal is how the exams/continuous assessments are evenly divided where at DIT its more like 70% exams 30% coursework.

From looking it up myself I got the impression NCI doesn't go into as much depth and detail as the DIT?

Apologies for the bit of a rant. I feel a bit lost in which college to pick, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

P.s. Im 24, I'll be going in as a mature student with all distinctions in comp networking and systems.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Hi OP

I'm not sure if you have went to NCI, or DIT, but if you have any questions about NCI shoot away

Advertisement