If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 65 Inch TV in stock?

Options
  • 09-08-2016 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Just wondering if there are any 65 inch hisense tvs in stock in 4k or if not any other tvs in and around 1k that are similar?

Thanks,
    Mark

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

markoleary wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering if there are any 65 inch hisense tvs in stock in 4k or if not any other tvs in and around 1k that are similar?

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark.

Unfortunately we are totally out of stock on all 55" and 65" Hisense screens. They have been so popular that stock has flew out.
    We are currently chasing more but have no ETA confirmed as of yet.

There really is very little at the minute for the same size and spec of television.

There is the Samsung 60KU6000 priced at £1049. or 1449.00 Euro
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202033-ue60ku6000.aspx

Panasonic also have the 58DX700 priced at £999.00 or 1265.00 Euro
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201923-viera-tx58dx700b.aspx

Let me know what you think.

Any questions please drop me a post or PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭robnet77

On the UK website I have spotted the new model 65M5500... "exclusive to in-store customers".

Is it available in the Belfast shop please?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

robnet77 wrote: »
    On the UK website I have spotted the new model 65M5500... "exclusive to in-store customers".

Unfortunately we don't have any stock of this locally or at the warehouse at the minute. The listing on the UK site is just for any local branches that havbe any stock.
    We are waiting delivery dates from Hisense for a number of models, demand has just been much higher than expected across their ranges, partly due to the advertising during the euros among other things.
    We will chase delivery for you and keep you posted

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Robnet77.

Unfortunately we are currently totally out of stock on the 65M5500 right across all our store including us here in Belfast.
    I still have no ETA on these.

The 65K5510 version is due on the 30th of this month priced at £899.00

Hisense are currently like hens teeth.

Hi Robnet77.

Unfortunately we are currently totally out of stock on the 65M5500 right across all our store including us here in Belfast.

Hi again,

the UK website has the Hisense 65K5510 model available for 799£ now: is it available in your branch, please?

What are the main differences with the other 65 inch models from Hisense? Anything major I might be missing if I went with the above model?

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Hi Robnet77.

Hi again,

the UK website has the Hisense 65K5510 model available for 799£ now: is it available in your branch, please?

What are the main differences with the other 65 inch models from Hisense? Anything major I might be missing if I went with the above model?

Thanks.
    Hi Robnet77

I do have a couple of these in stock in store. They are great TVs at that price. The only other 65 inch Hisense would be the 65M7000 at £1199

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/hisense/65m7000/hise-65m7000

This TV will play HDR content whereas the K5510 will not. It also boasts a brighter panel and a faster motion processing rate.

I hope this information was helpful!

Many thanks

David

Hi Robnet77.

Hi again,

Thanks.
    Hi Robnet77

I do have a couple of these in stock in store. They are great TVs at that price. The only other 65 inch Hisense would be the 65M7000 at £1199

This TV will play HDR content whereas the K5510 will not. It also boasts a brighter panel and a faster motion processing rate.

Many thanks

David
    Hi,
    I'd like to order a 65K5510 then, please.

Hi Robnet77.

Hi again,

Thanks.
    Hi Robnet77

Many thanks

David
    Hi,
    Hi Robnet.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

There would be no problem ordering the 65K5510.

You can this direct through our website www.richersounds.ie or if you PM a contact number I can give you a shout :D

Hi Robnet77.

Hi again,

Thanks.
    Hi Robnet77

Many thanks

David
    Hi,
    Hi Robnet.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

There would be no problem ordering the 65K5510.

You can this direct through our website www.richersounds.ie or if you PM a contact number I can give you a shout :D
    Hi,
    I have noticed the price of the K5510 has now increased to 899£.

Is the lower price (799£) still available for the stock you have in shop?

If so, I'd like to buy the TV, please.

Hi Robnet77,

Unfortunately the price of the Hisense K5510 has increased across the board so the TV is £899 in store as well.

We do have these available though if you would like to purchase one.

Many thanks

David

• Advertisement

Hi Robnet77,

Unfortunately the price of the Hisense K5510 has increased across the board so the TV is £899 in store as well.

We do have these available though if you would like to purchase one.

Many thanks

David
    Thanks but I'll wait till prices go down again, I'm not in a hurry to buy.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ah com'on David - its a Boardsie ;)

As you will all learn David is famously tight and is trying to squeeze every cent out of all of us ( and you!) to keep his red sports car running!

Happy to go to £829 on that Hisense 65K5510 if you would like to go ahead and I'll deduct the balance from David's sports car slush fund :D

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

As you will all learn David is famously tight and is trying to squeeze every cent out of all of us ( and you!) to keep his red sports car running!

Happy to go to £829 on that Hisense 65K5510 if you would like to go ahead and I'll deduct the balance from David's sports car slush fund :D

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    sounds good to me, thanks :)
    I'll take this deal then, I'll send you a PM now.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi robnet,

Do you want to send a PM through to Kenny with your number and I'll call you to process that order?

David

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi robnet,

Do you want to send a PM through to Kenny with your number and I'll call you to process that order?

David
    PM sent to Kenny too, thanks

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi robnet,

David
    PM sent to Kenny too, thanks
    Cheers Robnet77.

We will give you a call very shortly :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.