Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carryon Suitcase

Options
  • 09-08-2016 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys i need to get a Suitcase EG a carryon one where will be the cheapest place i could get one in the city ?,

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,948 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Hi Guys i need to get a Suitcase EG a carryon one where will be the cheapest place i could get one in the city ?,

Dunne's should have cheap ones and there's a bag shop upstairs in merchants quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I bought a very nice one in Dunnes the other day, €50 fine size and made of light yet strong material. AeroLite is the name on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

I got a small backpack to use as carry on in the bag shop in Merchants quay,
    It was only €15! I'm not sure if the suitcases are that cheap but they have loads of them to choose from!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

Argos have them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭SandStone

I got one in the bag shop in Merchant's Quay for about EUR30 for a recent trip. It wasn't super-light but it was fine, no problems at the four airports I passed through. They have a branch on Oliver Plunkett Street now too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

aldi have them if you can find one.. 15 euro i think

Advertisement