Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor in Portlaoise - house calls

Options
  • 09-08-2016 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    Can anyone help me find a doctor that will do a house call in Portlaoise? My partner is agoraphobic and unable to leave the house, but needs a refill on his prescription for panic attacks. I signed up with the Cedar Clinic who initially said that they do house calls, but once I had signed both of us up, they suddenly no longer did house calls.

I've rung a number of doctors around the Portlaoise area with no help, and the HSE number I rang put me through to a Tipperary number which couldn't help me. MiDoc were unwilling to help also.

He really needs these meds, we'd appreciate ANY help that anyone can provide.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,808 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

meowface wrote: »
    Hi,
    Can anyone help me find a doctor that will do a house call in Portlaoise? My partner is agoraphobic and unable to leave the house, but needs a refill on his prescription for panic attacks. I signed up with the Cedar Clinic who initially said that they do house calls, but once I had signed both of us up, they suddenly no longer did house calls.

I've rung a number of doctors around the Portlaoise area with no help, and the HSE number I rang put me through to a Tipperary number which couldn't help me. MiDoc were unwilling to help also.

He really needs these meds, we'd appreciate ANY help that anyone can provide.

Thanks.

Try Patrick o Dwyer Mountrath

Advertisement