Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Let Down

• 09-08-2016 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Decided to switch from Virgin to Sky, Q Silver TV, Broadband and Phone.
    Phone was supposed to be up and running last Friday Not a sign so far and the only information I have received from Sky ( AND I HAD TO CALL THEM FOR IT ) is there has been a delay. Its not looking good at all and their engineer is supposed to call on Saturday to set up the TV and Broadband. Looks like this will have to be cancelled due to the absence of a working phone. Have had to have Virgin delay ending my services TV, Broadband and Phone at considerable cost. At this point I am leaning towards staying with Virgin and canceling Sky.
    Very surprised at such poor service from Sky.

Hitbit

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

hitbit wrote: »
    Decided to switch from Virgin to Sky, Q Silver TV, Broadband and Phone.
    Phone was supposed to be up and running last Friday Not a sign so far and the only information I have received from Sky ( AND I HAD TO CALL THEM FOR IT ) is there has been a delay. Its not looking good at all and their engineer is supposed to call on Saturday to set up the TV and Broadband. Looks like this will have to be cancelled due to the absence of a working phone. Have had to have Virgin delay ending my services TV, Broadband and Phone at considerable cost. At this point I am leaning towards staying with Virgin and canceling Sky.
    Very surprised at such poor service from Sky.

Hitbit
    You would be better off telling that to Sky over in their Talk to forum

Advertisement