Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debit card application

Options
  • 09-08-2016 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to apply for a debit card over the phone/online? I still have an old pass card and would like to have a debit card instead. However I'm unable to get time to visit my local bank to apply due to working hours.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Is it possible to apply for a debit card over the phone/online? I still have an old pass card and would like to have a debit card instead. However I'm unable to get time to visit my local bank to apply due to working hours.
    Good Morning, 

If you would like to order a new Debit Card, you hold a current account and are over 18 you can do so by logging into your 365 Online account. Please select 'Online Service Desk' and then Ask A Question, you can  read the Terms & Conditions of having a Debit Card here If you don't have online banking, please call 1890365500 and a rep will be happy to set you up for this. 

If you do not hold this type of account and/or are under 18 you can call BOI Direct on 0818365365 and a rep will be happy to give further information. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement