Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Department Stores Australia

Options
  • 10-08-2016 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi all,

My sister and her husband have recently bought a house in Melbourne. As I haven't seen the current decor etc., I would like to send them a gift voucher for a good department store to spend at their choosing. Could someone please advise me on a decent store, preferably a home decor or Debenhams type department store?

Thanks,
    GE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

I don't live in melbourne, but i do know peeps who go over for shopping. Might be worth looking at the DFO for a list of shops they can grab a bargain at..

http://www.dfo.com.au/Essendon/Homemaker-Hub/

Outside of the DFO, you have bigger places like Myer, and David Jones, which are probably most in line with the Debenhams type of department store. Sales are dime a dozen in the antipodes these days..

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭greenexile

Great tip, DFO Essendon is only a 15 minute drive from her house. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭tallaghtfornia

Target Australia is also quite good for bargains IMO

Advertisement