Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account cancelled

Options
  • 10-08-2016 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

I cancelled my account last May due to moving house but I am getting texts from you. The last was a warning telling me my account usage was quite high. Is my mobile now linked to the new Owners account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

RosieJoe wrote: »
    I cancelled my account last May due to moving house but I am getting texts from you. The last was a warning telling me my account usage was quite high. Is my mobile now linked to the new Owners account?
    Hi RosieJoe,

Thanks for getting in touch. 
    No if the account was cancelled the service would not be active on the new owners account.
    If there is a balance outstanding you will continue to be notified until it is cleared. Feel free to PM me the account number and I will check this. 

-Pamela 

Advertisement