Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installation dates

Options
  • 10-08-2016 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

1) are your all of your first appointments fake ones?
    2) if not why do you never show up to first appointments?
    3) why do you never give explanations as to why appointments are not fulfilled?
    4) you say it will take 3/4 working days to get a broadband installation date- I am now on 7 days why is this?
    5) have you got a complaints department or is it possible considering the amount of complaints you must have to deal with? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

2late8 wrote: »
    1) are your all of your first appointments fake ones?
    2) if not why do you never show up to first appointments?
    3) why do you never give explanations as to why appointments are not fulfilled?
    4) you say it will take 3/4 working days to get a broadband installation date- I am now on 7 days why is this?
    5) have you got a complaints department or is it possible considering the amount of complaints you must have to deal with? 
    Hi  2late8,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    All appointments are confirmed with the openeir team and they will liaise with you in relation to your appointment. You can contact them directly on 01-5366550. 
    All installations have an up to 10 working days leadtime, I'm afriad 3-4 working days is incorrect. 
    All complaints can be logged here https://www.eir.ie/logacomplaint.jsp

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 21 2late8

Ok,
    I think it would be fair that you tell customers from the start that installation takes 1 month minimum.
    Also I think you should remind your staff that it takes minimum 10 working days just to get an appointment, as 5 of them told me it would be 3-5 working days.
    I look forward to hearing your replys to questions 12 and 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

2late8 wrote: »
    Ok,
    I think it would be fair that you tell customers from the start that installation takes 1 month minimum.
    Also I think you should remind your staff that it takes minimum 10 working days just to get an appointment, as 5 of them told me it would be 3-5 working days.
    I look forward to hearing your replys to questions 12 and 3
    I can assure you once all appointments have been booked an engineer will be scheduled to this. Unfortunately sometimes an engineer will be delayed and may not make the next appointment. If it is a case that the engineer cannot make an appointment we will be more than happy to look into this and advise the notes the engineer would have left at the end of the day. 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement