Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cuppa Soups

Options
  • 10-08-2016 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭

Just wondering opinions on the best cuppa soups on the market. I'm frequently having to take late lunches and often fill in the gap with a soup, but very few really good ones - especially chicken. I don't mind paying a premium for a good one, but if you've had any, I'd appreciate a heads up

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

The Erin Hotcup Cream of Chicken with Croutons is my favourite. It's quite thick and is very flavoursome for a cuppa soup but it can be difficult to find.
    Their creamy chicken and chive is a close second too!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Whistlejacket

I like miso soup sachets. My local (quite small) M&S has them and I've also seen them in delis and health food shops. You can add some noodles if you want a more filling snack/lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,628 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Knorr Instant Mushroom soup... made on water just off the boil then topped off with milk to give it some body.
    http://www.knorr.ie/product/detail/429139/mushroom

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Advertisement