Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2016/2017 Season Tickets

• 10-08-2016 12:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hi

I renewed my Ireland Season Ticket for 2016/2017 but still haven't heard anything yet.

Has anyone had the same experience or know when the season tickets should arrive as the Oman game is at the end of the month

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Family still haven't received the season tickets yet either. But much with only three weeks to the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭wijam

Still haven't gotten mine, but as far as I remember they usually come out mid August

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭eamonpk

Any of you get your season tickets yet - it is now 2 weeks to go to the Oman match. Is there any email address I can ask the FAI?

Anyone receive the 2016/17 season ticket yet. No sign of mine yet

got an email there on the 18th saying printing and distribution has been kicked off and I should half it in the next week and a half, so going on that, by next Monday, which is cutting it close

• Advertisement

I got the same email but as I am up in the North and the cross border post isn't fast so this is going to be too close for my liking

got mine yesterday in the post eamonpk

That's good news. I emailed them today and was told that if they don't arrive by Monday to contact them and there will be paper tickets for me to collect from Lansdowne Football Club

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭howiya

We got ours last week after purchasing on the day they opened sales

Glad to report that the 3 season tickets arrived yesterday

The Oman game now takes on a new perspective as Robbie Keane's last game in an Irish shirt

• Advertisement
Advertisement