Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 - 2 hour delay on sending and receiving texts on Emobile

Options
  • 10-08-2016 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi

I am constantly getting texts about 1 - 2 hrs after they have been sent to me and it is the same when I send messages.  At first I thought it was poor coverage but i currently have full coverage and a message that I sent today and it has not reached its destination.

Can you please help me resolve this.

thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

newmem wrote: »
    Hi

I am constantly getting texts about 1 - 2 hrs after they have been sent to me and it is the same when I send messages.  At first I thought it was poor coverage but i currently have full coverage and a message that I sent today and it has not reached its destination.

Can you please help me resolve this.

thank you
    Hi newmem, 

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

I am very sorry to hear this :( Can you try doing a location update on the device? Switch the phone to flight for 10 minutes and let me know if this works?

-Ciara

Advertisement